Roger’s Bar-B-Que was established in early 1945 by John and Mae Rodgers in West Point, Georgia. It was passed on to Richard and Mary Alice Rodgers in the early 1950’s. They continued in the home style cooking fashion until the early 1980’s when they retired, at which time Howard Birchfield became the new owner. In the summer of 1985 Eddie Striblin purchased the business along with all rights, recipes and cooking secrets. In a few short years, the once one-room take-out only restaurant has grown to three full size dine-in restaurants. The Hogansville, Georgia location was opened in 1999 and is owned by Eddie’s brother, Randy Striblin and is continuing “A Southern Tradition Since 1945”.